1. Powell's Ch Pouchymo Pinball Wizard. In great condition throughout. Well arched and good length of neck, well sprung ribs and good depth to brisket. Broad skull and pleasing eye colour.
2. Henriksen's Halfnhalf Haribo. Also in good condition and a harsh coat for age. Good shoulder placement and depth to brisket. Short coupled with good hindquarters.
3. Lord's Galumphing Of Infinite Jest. Good overall outline, well constructed with a good reach of neck. Pleasing front and rear angulation.
1. Wilkinson's Kalaju King of Kool. Compact body with rise to loin, brisket dropped well for age. Pleasing bone and neat hocks. Naughty expression which I loved, one for the future. BP
2. Hodgson and Drager-Rankin's Jeddep Hairy Biker. Not quite as settled as the winner, but everything to like. Good head onto well placed shoulders, pleasing stop, eye shape and colour. Well let down hocks.
3. Semmelroth's Shaggyblue Bob's Pretty Snowball. Cobby outline, coat clearing nicely with pleasing colour and texture. Well arched neck onto good front assembly.
1. Mills' Kerjalee Moments Jus Like Zat. Loved his cheeky and masculine expression, defined stop and strong in muzzle and eye colour. Short coupled with strong hindquarters, which he used well. Would predict a bright future.
2. Semmelroth's Shaggyblue Bob's Pretty Snowball.
3. Smolina's Smolins Dog Georg Frederik. Another nice puppy with lots to like. Pleasing shape, coat coming on nicely. Good angulation front and rear, brisket dropped well for age.
1. Goddard & Tomes' Brinkley Rockafella. Broad skull and defined stop and strong muzzle. Good mouth. Good length of neck into well placed shoulders, coat of good colour and texture, neat hocks, presented and handled in top order.
2. Barnes' Macopa Look At Me. Well constructed throughout. Coat changing nicely. Masculine expression with good head qualities. Pleasing bone and good bend of stifle. Moved well.
3. Forbes' Aberdream Stand Free. Well placed shoulders and a good length of neck. Well sprung ribs and a good depth to brisket.
1. Deskiewicz's Mellowdee Man In The Mirror. Pleasing outline, well arched neck and good angles front and rear. Pleasing bend to stifle, strong hindquarters and neat hocks. Moved well.
2. Higgins and Young's Ladamis Colonel Custard. Good head properties, eye colour and well defined stop. Pleasing front angulation and good depth of brisket, coat of good colour and texture.
3. Taylor & Woods' Shingdeka Dairkest Peru At Bumblebob. Masculine expression with a good head. Well placed shoulders and good depth to brisket. Pleasing bone, good bend of stifle. Coat of good colour and texture.
1. Backhouse & Kanales' Aryakas Ikaros At Noggybanks. Upstanding male, many attributes. Coat of good colour and texture. Well turned stifle and low set hocks. Pleasing bone and front assembly, moved soundly.
2. Cheshire's Molyneux Smooth Operator. Good head qualities, strong neck and pleasing front and rear angulation. Good depth to brsiket and pleasing bend of stifle.
3. Georgion's Jeddep Male Model. Masculine expression and compact body. Pleasing head qualities and strong muzzle. Coat of good colour and texture. Well off for bone, unsettled on the move on the day.
1. Karoknai's Ch Bottom Shaker My Secret. Upstanding male with great ring presence, loved his expression and well off for bone. Broad, capacious skull and well defined stop. Good rise to loin and well sprung rib. Presentation and handling A1. Moved with drive and purpose. Dog CC & BOB and delighted to see him go Group 1.
2. Rutland's Mellowdee Major Tom. Again an upstanding male, sound in front and rear assembly. Pleasing head qualities with strong muzzle. Good depth to brisket and turn of stifle. Good extension on the move. Res CC.
3. Horakova's Multi Ch Zottels My Name Is Bond. Super outline, broad skull and well defined stop. Well arched and a good length of neck, pleasing bone, coat of good colour and texture. Moved well.
1. Winson's Ch Meisan Moonlight Serenade JW ShCM. In super condition, good neck and shoulder placement, well set hocks, coat of good colour and texture, pleasing bone and good depth of brisket, moved well.
2. Will's Mophill Something Amazing. Feminine expression, well placed shoulders and good spring of rib. Good bend of stifle and well muscled. Moved with ease.
3. Hudson's Beauvallon Tresure Trove For Halfnhalf. Pleasing bone, compact outline and a good rise to loin and good depth of brisket.
1. Smith & Watt's Jeddep Romance Return To Rischale. What a sweetie, ultra feminine expression and a good length of neck, coat changing nicely, good rise to loin and a good bend of stifle.
2. Hodgson's Jeddep Katwlk Kikki at Ragglebarn. Also so feminine, good head, neck and shoulders and depth of brisket for one so young, many of the same attributes as the winner. Moved soundly.
3. Pullen's Meadowbears Vision In Blue. Pleasing head qualities with defined stop and good eye colour. Good front assembly and good rear angulation.
1. Barnes' Macopa Destiny's Child. Loved her, so compact and well balanced. Appealing expression, good lay of shoulders, well let down hocks. Moved soundly. Coat of good colour and texture.
2. Khan's Macopa Blue Angel. Litter sister to the winner and many of the same attributes, good front and rear assembly, coat also of good clear colour and texture. Moved well.
3. Wakefield's Forestbelle Dreamboat. Left the ring so no write up - sorry.
1. Croft's Malcro Enchantress. And so she does! Super shape, good neck into well placed shoulders, good front and rear angulation. Pleasing bend of stifle and a good topline. Moved with purpose and drive and handled well.
2. Leonhart's Naomi Blue Zottels Kanon. Ultra feminine and pleasing outline., good chest and well placed shoulders, good spring and depth to rib, well presented and moved soundly.
3. Mills and Gould's Kerjalee Makes The Moments For Sutranzo (Ir Jr Ch). Pleasing head and expression, coat of good colour and texture. Good forechest and front angulation and well laid back shoulders. Gentle rise to loin.
1. Crane-Duplock & Duplock's Mirene Honky Tonk. Ultra feminine and short coupled , coat of good quality and texture. Good layback of shoulder and pleasing bend of stifle. Nicely boned and moved soundly.
2. Currant's Beauvallon Love Token. Has pleasing head qualities with good eye colour, good front construction and angles. Well set hocks which she used and showed good drive. Good overall balance.
3. Cheshire's Molyneux She's The One. Coat of good colour and texture. Pleasing outline and good in all departments. Good ribs and depth of body and good turn of stifle.
1. Haldane's Brinkley Jonny's Girl with Kayellnjay. Eyecatching girl who has great ring presence, compact shape, good skull, stop and mouth, good length of neck and well laid shoulders. Good spring of rib. Strong hindquarters, coat of super colour and texture, moved well coming and going and so well presented.
2. Millward's Wilbamil Worlds Apart. Again a quality bitch, well constructed throughout. Good bone and brisket and well angulated front and rear. Neat hocks and well balanced, coat of good colour and texture.
3. Bull's Valleydell Jezebel. Feminine expression, good eye colour and well defined stop. Strong hindquarters and well muscled. Good layback of shoulders, moved soundly.
1. Meijer's Nl/Int/D Ch Anyway Anyhow of Fools Paradise. Absolutely loved her - in super condition. Feminine expression with good eye colour. Neck flows into well laid shoulders, good angles front and rear. Nicely bodied, good quality coat and texture. Good driving movement. BCC
2. Bailey's Ch Zottels Quintessence. Worthy Champion, so sound and balanced throughout. Good head qualities, eye colour and pigmentation. Excels in neck onto well laid shoulders. Pleasing bone, well sprung ribs and a good bend of stifle and strong hindquarters, good extension on the move. Res CC.
3. Torres' Multi Int Ch Bluebell Ronda Sweet Dreams. In the best of company. Pleasing outline, good head and expression. Well angulated front and rear, good depth to brisket. Low set strong hocks, used well on the move.
1. McKewan and Goddard's Oakfarm Day Dream Believing. Quality bitch, pleasing expression with good eye colour. Good muzzle and bite, coat of good colour and texture. Pleasing rise to loin with a good bend of stifle.
2. Winson's Ch Mesian Moonlight Serenade JW ShCM.
3. Steele's Arthrug Upon A Sunbeam. Good head qualities, well placed shoulders and good depth to brisket. Moved soundly.